Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snow

Last week, Vancouver had the first snow. Actually, it was the second time for me to see the snow in Vancouver. The first time is last winter. Last year, it did not snow a lot in New Westminster.

When we took the first and second pictures, it was begining to snow. It was not very cold for me because in my hometown, Beijing, it always snow in the winter. I used to the snow winter.

Although I noticed that the day after snowing was quite cold, I would like hang out with my friends. In winter, hot pot and the spicy food are the best for me. I like one of the hot pot restaurant which called "top gun" in Crystal mall because it is yummy and convenient for us to go there. In winter, if you do not want to go far away, and you still want to have the hot pot, there is the best place.

I also like Sichuan food. It is spicy, always; however, it can make people really warm all over the body. Therefore, it is a good way for people to eat the spicy food to defend the cold weather.

I know lots of people do not like snow and winter, but we should learn how to enjoy the snow!







1 comment: