Tuesday, November 2, 2010

☆PNE night☆

Last week, I went to PNE with my friends to celebrate the Halloween.



Unfortunately, it was raining on Saturday night. Even though it was raining outside, we still dressed Halloween uniform to PNE. Melanie dressed the sexy bunny suit and I dressed the Stitch pajamas.



Because of Halloween, PNE had so many special items to celebrate it. We went to several haunted houses; however, some of them were not sacred at all. Some of the haunted houses were really interesting; such as one of them was a labyrinth with lots of mirrors and the ghosts were just the
shadow of ourselves.




After we finished playing in PNE, my friends and I went to Richmond to have something to eat. In fact, this picture was taken in 3:00 a.m in the moring when I just finished eating. I could not image that I would dress the stitch pajamas to go shopping on Sunday! Actually, Sunday was the actually day of Halloween; therefore, dress the Halloween uniform was full of fun.

Although I am not a child any more, I still like Halloween and every festivals for kids.









3 comments:

  1. I like ur costume~..it looks so cute!~LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally, I saw you stitch pajamas!!!!! soooooo cute!!!I think you must feel warm even it rained in PNE.O(∩_∩)O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great costume, Yoyo. Very cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete