Monday, November 1, 2010

❤introduction of myself❤


Hello, this is Yoyo! Actually, I just translated my Chinese nick name to Yoyo.

I have been in Vancouver for 1 year. At first, I did not really like here because the life in Vancouver was so relax and so boring for me. In my hometown, the life is so busy that I could not used to the life here so quickly. However, after half a year, I began to love here gradually. As a result, I decided to stay here at least 5 years.
In fact, Vancouver has lots of places that you can go. I would like to go out in the early mornings such as 2:00 a.m. or something like that because I'd like the feel of the sunrise in the morning.
In Vancouver, I love shopping, watching movie and having dinner with my friends. Sometimes, I like to listen to the sound of rain drop the floor if I was so upset.
Anyway, I'm a outgoing person and I like to spend happy time with my friends in Vancouver.

5 comments:

  1. I don't like raining, but raining sometimes helps people;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, this is my right blog link, add this one please... I see your comment in my old blog, but that is something Chinese in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U like to woke up so early morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got used to Vancouver and decided to stay.

    ReplyDelete