Monday, November 8, 2010

★winter time★

Today is the first day of winter time, so I decided to eat some spicy food with my friends that I can feel warm all over the body. At first, I went shopping in downtown; however, I found a Chinese restaurant which called "CHONGQING Restaurant". ChongQing is a province in China where food always spicy. Although the food is not 100% original, but I can guarantee that the food in this restaurant is so yummy!!! If someone like spicy food, you can go there and try!

After that, I took the photograph with Melanie. It is well know that girls' favourate is taking photographs.
I would like to download some interesting programs for my iphone.
If anyone use iphone and want to take photos like this picture, I suggest them to download the program called "Quad Camera". It not only can take four pictures together, but also can take eight pictures together. That is awesome for girls who like take some special pictures.
After that, we went to play pool. During the time of playing pool, I had a competition with my friend. We made a wager that the loser have to take off the shirt and take a picture. Finally, I won the game and my friend took off the shirt and took a picture. That was so fuuny! Even though it is already winter time and it is so cold all the time, my heart is always warm because my friends give me the love and make me warm.

2 comments: