Monday, November 1, 2010

❀Friends❀

Friends are very important to everyone, we can not live without friends. For me, there are three types of friends, they are close friends, good friends and normal friends.

1. Close Friends
I do not have so many close friends. I just have less than five close friends, but their position in my mind are as important as my family members. I can talk everything to my close friends. No matter what did I do for them, they always forgive me. Close friends are that I do not need to contact with them so often; however, when we talk to each other, we still like just to talk to each other yesterday. We do not care about each other's background because we are the close friend. When we are in trouble, we can help each other without thinking about the result and effects. For me, close friends are the friends for life. No one can replace my close friends forever.

2. Good Friends
I always go out with my good friends to have fun or something like that. When I face some difficulties, I can tell them and they can come up with the ideas for me to solve the problems. I share more happiness than sadness with them. I always care about their feelings. In fact, I do not like to tell everything for them because I do not want them to undertake my pressure.

3. Normal Friends
Normal friends are the people who I say hello when I see them. Sometimes, we can hang out with a group. Actually, I will never speak my secret to the normal friends because we do not know each other a lot. I seldom go out with my normal friends solo. If we were the classmates in school, maybe we can talk about the study for several times; in addition, it is hard for me to talk my life to each other.

Friendship is a part of everyone's life. We should always learn how to cherish the friendship and how to respect the friends.

2 comments:

  1. I think friends can help us more... They also make us life full... love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. I think your lucky to have one truly close friend. Any more is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete