Monday, November 22, 2010

The Effect Coming to Canada Had on Me


I have been in Canada for more than one year. I have to say that Canada effects me a lot. The most obvious is the education. It is well known that Canadian education has a huge different from Asian education. In China, we do not need to talk a lot in class. We just need to listen to the teachers and we do not need to spend lots of time after class because we spend most of time in school. Unlike Chinese education, the Canadian education is more flexible. In Canada, I do not have to stay in school all the time because the class time is very short, but I need more time to review and prepare for the class for the next day. On the other hand, we can talk so much in the class in Canada. We do not need to listen to everything from the teacher. If we got confused in the class, we can argue with the teacher. Students are very initiative in class. In contrast, Chinese class is opposite. I couldn't say which is good or not; in my opinion, good things and bad things always hand in hand. For me, I used to Canadian education.

2 comments:

  1. i like the class environment in Canada. maybe thats the reason why I prefer having class in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between Canada and China we have the different education system, I like this kind of system too.

    ReplyDelete