Sunday, December 5, 2010

Surprise Birthday Party


Last week, it was my friend's birthday and my friend's boyfriend wanted to hold a surprise birthday party for her. First, her boy friend bought a T-shirt and let us to write down our wished to her. Second, her boyfriend asked almost 20 people to go to Guu Garden to attend her birthday party; however, she did not know anything about these. At that day, my friend's boyfriend just say he would take her to somewhere, and then they went to Guu Garden. Our 20 people went to there earlier than them, so when they arrived at there, my friend was so surprised and she almost cried! During the surprise birthday party, my friend's boyfriend showed the T-shirt for her and gave her the birthday cake. We did not even know that my friend's boyfriend put her photo on the cake!! my friend almost shocked for that!
After the dinner, the party was finished, but my friend was so affected. How sweet her boyfriend is!

No comments:

Post a Comment