Sunday, December 5, 2010

my plans for my Christmas Vacation and the new year

(http://www.capemaymac.org/content/subpage_main.aspx?id=1096)
This winter, I'm not gonna go back to China. I prefer to spend time with my friends in Vancouver and I want to experience the different feeling of Chirstmas Vacation. I'm not really sure what I am going to do during the Chiristmas Vcation and the new year, but I want to go skiing and go hotspring in Whisler. I never tird skiing before. When I was in China, my friends called me to go skiing with them, but I was so scard about that. This year, I want to try something different. I should be brave!

For new year, I want to go to downtown with my friends to count for new year. Last year, I went to downtown and count with my friends. Many people were there and they sang, they dance, they chatted. Although it was really cold outside, we had lots of fun in downtown.

Also, I will go shopping in boxing day and hold some parties with my friends. Sometimes, I missed my friends a lot because I was so busy that I did not have enough time to hang out with them. As a result, I want to spend most of time with my friends for Chiristmas Vacation and the new year.


1 comment: