Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final Time


Now, it is the exactlly final time. I spend lots of time on doing my homework or reviewing books. Everyday, I went to bed so late because I have to do well in final exams. Sometimes, I was so hungry at night, so I'd like to eat some snacks; however, my host mum said I could not eat anything in the room, otherwise it would attract bugs. It was so hard for me because it was to tired to eat in the kitchen:(
Although it is the final time now, I would like to watch movie to relax myself. I watched "Harry Porter 7" and "monsters" last week. I never seen such boring movies. I don't suggest people to go to watch these two movies! They are too boring! I fell asleep in the movie theater. I hope there are some interesting movies during the Chirstmas vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment